How to Update Aadhar Card Details Online?
Aadhar Update Online
UIDAI provides each Indian citizen with a special Aadhar ID card, as you probably know. Aadhar serves various jurisdictions, such as:
- Government and non-governmental services
- Social interests
- Banking services
- Insurance services, etc.
In the chance that you need to exploit the majority of the government services, you ought to get a substantial Aadhar card. With the assistance of Aadhar card update aid tool, you can now do any revision or updates on your given Aadhar card. You can as well seek help from this article to update the information you need.
Information you can update in Aadhar card
Only specific personal information can be updated, and the following information can be changed:
- Your Name
- Date of birth (just once)
- Gender of the person
- Email Address
- Phone number
- Residential address
Update Your Name/Address/ Birthdate:
- Go to the UID portal and sign in using your Aadhaar number.
- You will get an OTP (One Time Password). You will be diverted to the data site after keying in the OTP.
- Click the data you need to update.
- In the chance that you want to change your location or name, you should outfit separate records.
- Transfer the original, scanned duplicates of your reports.
- Present the request and write down the URN (Update Request Number) for confirmation soon.
Name Update:- Needs bolstered Proof of Identity (PoI) Documents Comprising of your name and Photo.
Revision of birth date:- Needs bolstered verification of Date of Birth. Key in information in DDMMYYYY format. Remember you can as well change your birth date just once. When the date is confirmed, it can’t be changed.
Address revision:- Needs bolstered address verification that has the name and address.
Update Your Mobile Number:
Sign in to the UID Portal and choose a phone number you want to update. If you have probably lost your mobile number or need to include another mobile number, the procedure is to a small extent different. Below is what you can do:
- To change it using post, download this form.
- Key in your Aadhaar Card number, name and address as notified in your card. (All in CAPS)
- In the box of Mobile area, write your new number.
- Append some confirmation of identity with the form and sign it. You can as well put your thumb impact on it.
- Check your information carefully and submit it.
No files are needed to change email ID or person’s gender. Simply sign in to the UID gateway, change the information you want and click submit. Utilize the URN to follow your updates. Mostly it takes at least 7 to 10 days to see the updates.
Confirmation of the information updated
When the information on your Aadhaar card has been sent, it goes for confirmation and approval to the specialist who checks if the adjustment in data is right or not, and if they get that update is compulsory and right as well, he/she may approve the same. Furthermore, after the approval, the change reflects on your card which can be downloaded from the site or it will be sent to you by post.