Eaadhar Download | E-Aadhar Card Download UIDAI
Eaadhar download online from UIDAI website. If you want to download your eaadhar card or update aadhar card details online or check aadhar status, then you have landed to the right page. Below we have shared all the information you need to know about Aadhar and how you can download your eaadhar card. You can also learn how to check your aadhar status or update aadhar online by following this article carefully in easy steps.
What is Aadhaar?
An Aadhaar is a special kind 12-digit number which is given to each individual living in India based on their statistic and biometric information. The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) gathers basic information and stores it in their secured database for further preparing. It is given by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI). This is a firm which has been given the obligation by the Government of India to regulate the organization of the system.
It possesses a 12-digit special ID number for every person. The number is expected to be a proof of location and verification of an individual’s identity anyplace in India. The Aadhar Card was imagined as a way to store crucial, special data of every applicant and show their identity, and in addition citizenship status. Formally, it would be an extremely secure record for India nationals and natives.
Furthermore, it holds special data explicit to every individual. This is, actually, biometric data – fingerprints, iris examines, voice and so on., alongside a photograph, to guarantee exact ID. The card is good just with a specific scope of gadgets that can peruse it (biometric ones).
Related Article: Steps to Update Aadhar Details Online
How to download eaadhar card?
The procedure of Aadhar registration incorporates going to the respective Enrolment Center, filling the forms, presenting the location and ID records, ensuring that the biometric and statistic information is captured, lastly, accepting an affirmation slip that has the Enrolment ID.
The UIDAI acknowledges various PoA (Proof of Address) and PoI (Proof of Identity) reports. One can visit an approved Aadhar enrolment place with these documents needed for Aadhar card to select his/her name. The UIDAI additionally has choices for the individuals who don’t have legitimate verifications. The UIDAI gives an updated rundown from which an occupant would have the capacity to realize where to enlist for Aadhar card.
Any occupant of India who fulfills all conditions of Aadhar card process can apply for the Aadhar Card. There are no limitations on gender or age. Residents visit any Aadhar Card Service Center and give their information, they save the information for Aadhar Card Registration. When you apply for Aadhar card then you additionally need to download your Aadhar card following 2 months of use since it will require this quite a bit of time.
Related Article: Download Aadhar Card by Enrolment Number (EID)
How to Check Aadhar Status Online on UIDAI
The status of a person’s Aadhar card can be resolved quickly by utilizing the net by using the UIDAI’s online portal and the procedure is extremely easy.
The most effective method to know your Aadhar status on the internet (With enrolment ID)
- Visit Aadhar card official site of UIDAI
- Below the Aadhar Enrolment segment found in Aadhaar Online Services, click the ‘Review Aadhar Status’ alternative.
- Key in your Enrolment identification card with time and date of your registration, safety code and after that tap on the “Check Status” catch.
- On the chance that your Aadhar has been created, you will get a message with choices to download the e-Aadhar online or receive your 12-digit identity card on your enrolled contact number.
- If you need to download the e-Aadhar, tap on the Download Aadhar choice.
- If you need to receive your Aadhar on your cell phone, then tap on the Get Aadhar on Mobile alternative.
The most effective method to know your Aadhar status online (Without enrolment ID)
- In the event that you have misplaced your affirmation slide, you will recover the same alongside Date/Time of affirmation through the authority UIDAI site.
- On the Aadhar Kiosk page, select the ‘Discover UID/EID’ alternative.
- There will be two alternatives, first, to recover your Aadhar Number and second, to recover your Enrolment Number (EID). Select the EID alternative.
- Enter your information such as your full name, email identity or contact number and security code.
- Next tap on the Get OTP choice and a One-Time Password (OTP) will be sent to your email id or cell number.
- Key in the one-time password in the Step 2 segment and tap on the ‘Check OTP’ alternative toward the end of the page.
- After the OTP has been checked, your registration number will be shown on the screen. You will presently need to utilize this registration number alongside date/time so as to fill in the information in the Check Aadhar Status page and afterward proceed with the previously mentioned Aadhar Card status online with affirmation slip.
Step by step instructions to know your Aadhar status by means of SMS
So as to examine about Aadhar situation through SMS, you will be required to key in UID STATUS-space-your 14-digit registration number or UID STATUS-space-your 28-digit EID in the create message alternative send the message to 51969.
Step by step instructions to know your Aadhar status by means of without toll number
You can likewise call the Aadhar toll center number which is ‘1947’ so as to get your Aadhar Card status. Be that as it may, for this situation, you should keep the registration ID ready.
Step by step instructions to know your Aadhar status by means of Post Office
If you feel that your Aadhar Card has been produced and additionally dispatched, you can check its status with your nearby post station and whether it has been sent there. But, for this situation, you should keep the registration ID convenient.
Check your Aadhar Card Status by Name
To check the Aadhar card status, one needs to follow the following steps:
- Go to the official site of UIDAI or tap on link www.uidai.gov.in/edetails.aspx
- Choose to Regain misplaced UID/EID or by tapping on the site above
- Key in your full names, your email identity, cell number, and confidence key and tap on sending OTP.
- The OTP will be posted on your phone, you can confirm likewise and type the one time pin in the case given on your right-hand side of the site.
- Book where to check your status.
Related Article: Check Aadhar Status Online
Eaadhar Download Using Aadhar Number
If you need to download and reprint e-Aadhar card on the web, you have to follow the following:
- Go to the authority UIDAI site https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
- Click the “Aadhar” alternative below “Enter your Personal Details” segment.
- Choose “Normal Aadhar” and key in your Aadhar number, full name and pin code of your location. choose “Masked Aadhar” alternative if you would prefer not to display full digit of your Aadhar number.
- Key in “Ask for OTP” alternative to receive the one-time password on your enlisted cell number.
- Tap on “I Agree” to give your own information for verification.
- Tap on “Affirm” to send the OTP to your cell number enrolled with UIDAI.
- Key in the OTP got on your cell and tap on “Download Aadhar”.
- Put the OTP and tap “Download Aadhar” to download the Aadhar card.
Download eaadhar card by Virtual ID (VID)
Downloading Aadhar number via the Virtual ID is the most recent expansion to UIDAI’s Aadhar downloading entry. Below are the steps to download Aadhar card utilizing the virtual ID on the web:
- Go to the UIDAI’s online portal.
- Tap “Download Aadhar”.
- Choose the Virtual ID alternative from the “I Have” area.
- Key in your virtual ID, full name, the pin code, and security code.
- Next tap “Send OTP” to create OTP.
- Alternatively, you can utilize the TOTP feature to confirm your demand.
- eaadhar card will be downloaded to your framework.
- You can get to it by keying in the Aadhar card password.
- Key in the 8-digit password to open the PDF document – key in the four letters of your name in CAPITALS and “Year of Birth”.
Download eaadhar Card using Enrolment Number (EID)
If you assessed your Aadhar card but you have forgotten your Aadhar number, you can even now download your e-Aadhar by keying in the Aadhar registration Number. Below are the steps to download your e-Aadhar card by enrolment number:
- Go to www.uidai.gov.in
- Tap “Download Aadhar” choice.
- This will redirect you to https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
- Key in your 14-digit registration ID number and 14-digit time and date esteems
- Put your full name, pin code, picture captcha code.
- Tap “Ask for OTP” to produce an OTP.
- Click “Affirm” tap.
- You will get the OTP on your enrolled cell number.
- Key in the OTP and tap on “Download Aadhar” alternative.
Instructions to get eaadhar card copy after you have downloaded
You should key in the 8-digit password to open your eaadhar card. Your password comprises of initial four letters of your name and the time of your birth. After you have downloaded your eaadhar card in the pdf format from UIDAI’s site, you can print your Aadhar card on the internet.
Uses of Aadhar card
- It fills the double need of filling in as a personality verification and address the evidence.
- Each person is needed to enlist himself/herself just once in their lifetime
- There is no expense required to enlist for an Aadhar card.
- The 12-digit special id number is useful in various government plans
- Aadhar card can as well act as a decent medium to distinguish and dispose of various phony identities in government documents.
- The Aadhar card aids in Direct Benefit exchange, similar to the dissemination of the LPG sponsorship as it connected with bank accounts.